Friday, March 18, 2011

Contaminated!


The wonderful Christina showing off the test pressings of my cassette EP "Contamination". I can hardly contain myself I'm so excited.

DON'T FORGET!!!!!!!
I have a full length coming out on Not Not Fun records called "Urban Gothic" very, very soon. If you are in Austin, come out for the official showcase tonight at the Hideout on Congress. If you can't make it to that you will have a chance to see the Not Not Fun crew at the Parlor on North Loop. EXPO 70 is playing as well and I am so stoked on checking them out. Also, please, please, please continue to support 100%SILK. They are releasing the best dance music in the world right now. If you haven't done so, please purchase ALL of the releases. Trust me, you'll thank me for the suggestion later.

No comments:

Post a Comment